How to Increase Retail Business by Facebook Marketing Vol 1 Venue:MRCA, Subang
First of all, thanks for everyone attended my seminar organized by MRCA on 20.01.2016. You guys are awesome...!
Speaker: Richer Lock.
Beginning on seminar, i did a quick survey on:
1) How many people don't have FB account.? Only 1 out of 50 dont have FB account.
2) How many company don't have Company's Fan page.? 3 out of 50 don't have.
3) How many company do FB posting everyday.? Only 8 out of 50 did it.
4) How many company create event by Facebook event.? 2 out of 50 did it.
5) How many company linked their Instagram with Company's Fan page.? 3 out of 50 did it.
6) How many people play FB everyday..? 99.99% said YES...!
As speaker, i really get shock by the data shown above, Facebook is part of our life now in Malaysia. As a marketer, we should not forgo FB marketing as an important media...
During the seminar, i have the responsibility do create awareness how important of FB marketing & what actually we can optimize for our Retail Business...!
I shared on "SOSTAC" , "SWOT" & "PDCA" .
After my sharing on Facebook marketing Vol 1: i invited 3 volunteers to share what they learned & what next they have to change or do it now on Facebook Marketing.
Sharing by : Ms Erica
Sharing by : Ms Julia
Sharing by : Ms Candy
Final sharing by me to the floor, i said "two things we are not allowed to wait"
# 1: Pay back your parent CAN NOT WAIT.!
# 2 : Success CAN NOT WAIT..!
I acknowledge my statement very clearly that if you want your business become better, all of you have to do it now without further delay & stop giving your self excuses...
At last, as promised to organizer, MRCA.
My company Retail to Online Marketing, R2O giving out 3 FREE - Full Online Marketing consultation to audience.
From the left:
R2O, Banner King, Pathlab & Focus Point. (Company Name)
If you are an organization, company, NGO, association & etc have an interest to know about "How to increase business by FB Marketing" you can kindly contact us for FREE sharing.
Call us at 016-412 3306
Email to us : firstname.lastname@example.org